As stated in TransContainer’s Dividend Policy RegulationFor the Regulation visit: the Company’s website., the target dividend payout ratio is 25% of the Company’s net profit in accordance with the RAS (net of income from the revaluation of financial investments). At the same time, the actual share of net profit to be distributed in the form of dividends may be above or below 25% depending on the Company’s financial and business plan and the Board of Directors’ recommendations.
The Company’s dividend policy relies on the following principles:
- annually distribute part of the Company’s net profit, if any, among its shareholders in the form of dividends, while using the retained profits mainly for CAPEX projects and repayment of debt due and payable in the next reporting period;
- maintain the balance of interests between the Company and its shareholders;
- aim at maximising the Company’s capitalisation and investment appeal;
- respect shareholder rights as provided for by the Russian laws and best corporate governance practices;
- ensure transparency of the dividend calculation and payment procedures.
The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders held on 15 May 2018 (Minutes No.37 dated 16 May 2018) resolved to pay 75% of the net profit for TransContainer operations in 2017, or RUB 4,071,725,745.12 as dividends.
|Dividends||2014 (for 2013)||2015 (for 2014)||2016||2017 (for 2016)||2018 (for 2017)|
|from the undistributed net profit of the previous years||1H 2016||2H 2016|
|Total amount of dividends (RUB mln)||1,132.00||985.97||3,499.26||1,330.56||650.41||4,071.73|
|Dividend per share, RUB||81.47||70.96||251.84||95.76||46.81||293.04|
|Dividend (as % of net profit)||25||25||100||100||50||75|
|Unpaid dividendsDividends were transferred to the Company’s registrar in full. Dividends were not paid to shareholders who failed to submit the data required by Clause 5 of Article 44 of Federal Law No. 208-FZ On Joint-Stock Companies dated 26 December 1995., RUB||162.94||141.92||503.68||191.52||1,017,602.09||503.68|